Your business needs to post labor law posters that are required under federal, state, and local laws.
- Federal posters: All businesses with at least one employee need some federal labor law posters. If you have at least one employee, you need to display them
- Other federal posters: A business may also need to display other federal posters, depending on your industry or other factors.
- Federal contractors: Federal contractors and subcontractors have special posting obligations, and the posters needed will be outlined in the contract
- State posters: You must also display posters required by the state your business is located in.
- Local posters: A growing number of cities and counties require employers to display posters relating to minimum wage, paid sick leave, and other laws.